What happens with the data?
The data collected through the forms on this website will be treated in accordance with the current legislation, and, in particular, in accordance with that established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th of 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Also with regard to the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, of Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
In addition, the purpose for which we store your data is to use them in the sending of information and conducting sales and marketing activities in connection with the services provided by Juan Lumbreras S.L.
This data will be received by Juan Lumbreras S.L., located on 2 Peinador Rd., 36318 Vigo (Pontevedra, Spain), where you can access, amend, delete, or oppose this information.
By sending this form, you expressly consent to the communication of your data to Juan Lumbreras S.L., as well as third parties that work with Juan Lumbreras S.L. in providing the services that you may request.
Cookies are files which are downloaded onto your computer upon accessing particular websites. Cookies permit the website to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer and, depending on the information which it contains and on how you use your computer, may be used to identify the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying minimal storage space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and the majority of them are erased from the hard drive upon closing your browser session (so-called “session cookies”).
The majority of browsers accept as standard cookies and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent– through the activation of cookies in your browser– Juan Lumbreras will not redirect stored data in cookies with your personal data provided during the registration process or at the time of purchase.
Types of cookies used:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of the different options and services which exist in them, for example, control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access to restricted parts, to remember the elements of an order, to carry out the purchase process of an order, to carry out a registration or event participation request, to use security features while browsing, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or sounds, or to share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: are those which allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the browser type through which the service is accessed, the regional setting from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those which whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use users make of the service offered. For this purpose, they analyze browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer to you.
- Advertising Cookies: are those which whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising space that there is on the website, tailoring the advertisement content to the content of the requested service or to the use which may occur on our website. To achieve this we can analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those which allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the web editor has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store users’ behavioral information obtained through the systematic observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
- Third-party Cookies. The website of Juan Lumbreras may use third-party services which, on behalf of Juan Lumbreras, collect data for statistical purposes, of the website use made by the user and for the provision of other services related to the site activity and other Internet services.